- Importing Contacts: Import contacts from popular CRMs such as Google Contacts, Hubspot and Google Sheets. We now support over 10,000 contacts.
- Rollover SMS: Running low on SMS this month? You can now purchase 500 additional SMS. These messages rollover each month.
- Clerk Customer Portal: Access and update your billing information, view past invoices, update credit card information.
- Bug Fixes: Random bug fixes and UI improvements.
- Improved Install Flow: Auto create clerk-sms channel when installing Clerk for the first time.
- Google Sheets integration: Connect a google sheet and use it to sync your contacts. Gsheets make it easy to import a CSV from outside platform.
- Updated App Name via CallerID: Instead of the app name header Clerk you will now see your contact’s CallerID Information. This makes it for a much smooother viewing experience.
- Clean Notifications: Slack Clerk notifications no longer show Content can’t be displayed. You will see the preview of the actual message.
- Outbound MMS support: You can now send images directly from Slack. Standard image file types are support (jpeg, png, gif)
- Auto create Slack channel permissions: Onboarding process is now much simpler. Clerk can create a channel automatically making it much simpler to setup.
- Google Contacts integration: Google Contacts, the address book built into Gmail, lets you keep track of all your contacts, and more. Sync your contacts directly into Slack.
- Hubspot integration: HubSpot is your all-in-one stop for all of your marketing software needs. Sync your contacts directly into Slack.
- Updated UI: Much improved viewing experiencing of your Clerk message output. Message information is streamlined and easier to see and navigate.